Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Wow. Well I actually felt quite positive about work today. Which is odd. It's extremely nice starting the week on a Tuesday. It's like getting a freebie.

Tuesdays are also slightly better than any other day in general cause it's my day to cover reception which means I get a couple of 15 minute breaks chucked in where I just sit around and read whatever magazine of debauchery is laying around and vaguely attempt to answer the phones.

I think it was cause work was pretty busy today and I was pretty much getting on with my own thing rather than working for 5 minutes then asking my boss type person what to do next. I really hate that. Working independantly is much better. It still requires zero thought though :/

I even stayed after for overtime. Time and a half baby, won't say no to that. However, they tend to not actually pay me time and a half since i'm always late in, so they just count my overtime as making up for that... but still, I shall make a real effort this week and hopefully notch up a few hours of proper overtime. I've been spurred on by not having to pay rent on this house any more. For some reason, we've been paying slightly extra for the last 10 months, so we don't have to pay for the last two of the year. I have no idea, but it's pretty cool.

Well, all I've done today is go to work and there's only so much I can say about that.

No comments: