Sunday, April 18, 2004

Well, today's been a bit of a non starter.

I did some laundry and some washing up, that was about as productive as it got.

I found out that students can bowl for £2 at Megabowl so we were gonna go and do that but we decided we couldn't be bothered. So all I have scheduled for this evening now is dreading work tomorrow.

I'm so bored of wasting my time with this crap.

And no, I'm not just randomly whining, I have actually attempted to do something about it this weekend, but I don't know if it's gonna work out, so I don't wanna talk about it yet.

comments

"So all I have scheduled for this evening now is dreading work tomorrow."

I SO thought you were going to say dreading your hair.

You have disappointed me again, Jaym.
Grimtooth | Email | 04.18.04 - 3:58 pm | #

oddly enough, you are like the 4th person ever to try and convince me to go dreaded. maybe you people are on to something.
jaymee | 04.18.04 - 4:21 pm | #