Thursday, April 15, 2004

I didn't finish work till 8.30 tonight. That was pretty cool. 4 hours over time :D

It will have just about paid for my wacom which was waiting for me when I collapsed through my front door.
However, all is not happy in wacomland. It's working, but I can't install the drivers. When I try, it says that I can't have more than one tablet driver installed at once. So i go to uninstall the old crappytabletofdeath drivers and it says that this file is corrupted and uninstallation will quit. So I deleted that file manually and tried again, and it says that it can't locate that file... well d'uh.

So i restored that file and went for a trip to my favourite phone-number-less website, www.nisis.com. I dutifully downloaded drivers and planned to install and then try uninstalling. However, as soon as i run the installer, it warns me that "uninstall has failed to initialise and may be unable to uninstall this item"... then promptly crashes. Excellent.

Crappytabletofdeath is on my hard drive like white on rice.

Any ideas?

No comments: