Friday, April 16, 2004

I spent much of my (extensive) skiving time at work today reading bbc news. That was depressing.

I don't read the news enough though. I must make an effort to do it more.

Woah what the hell, I've just checked my email... how fucking ridiculous is this?
I emailed tabletofdeath company saying:

"I've given up trying to get my tablet to work well or get any
helpful answer from you on the subject, and I've purchased a wacom.

However, I can't install the wacom drivers as the nisis drivers are
refusing to uninstall. It tells me that a file is corrupt and
installation quits. I've tried reinstalling from scratch but the
program crashes.
"

That might seem quite snappy but i did refrain from including ".. have tried installing from scratch but the crappy installation program that looks like it belongs in windows 3.1 crashes" so I've been quite good really.

Anyway, I got this back:

Amy
To remove all traces of the original installation, you need to go back
to the System Restore point you created before you originally installed
the Nisis Graphics Tablet.
Nisis UK Technical Support Centre


...?????????

Comments

worst. company. ever.
d1j | 04.17.04 - 4:41 pm | #

Wow they suck but they have a sense of humor. Not very funny when your frustrated with their product.
dolly | 04.17.04 - 5:09 pm | #

they have a sense of humour?

The stars before were just cause i didn't wanna put the company name. but screw them. it's nisis.
jaymee | 04.17.04 - 8:19 pm | #