Saturday, November 13, 2004

Fucking fuckwits@!

Yes indeed, I have just watched Bridget Jones. It occurs to me that there must be a point you reach, when you've done so many horribly stupid and embarrassing things in front of your friends and extended family and indeed, the whole tv watching public, (like slide down (and up again and then down again) a firemans' pole and land arse first on a camera, or turn up to a non-fancy dress garden party in a slut-bunny outfit), that you just don't care any more, and are essentially free to do whatever the hell occurs to you to be the best course of action at the time.

How utterly fan-fucking-tastic.

2 comments:

pineapplecharm said...

You have only yourself to blame for this wanton waste of 90-odd minutes of your life. And perhaps whoever bought the television. Personally, I'd have gone to be early instead.

Oh, wait.. I did.

Anonymous said...

Blogger, stumbled upon your site accidently but it was such a fascinating read i was hooked for a good half hour. I'm currently trying to rekindle my blog on lady fancy dress but i feel my first few posts may have deterred people from responding. If you could post one for me, I feel it would help me collect information about lady fancy dress. Thanks again for the great read!