Saturday, May 01, 2004

Birthday Photos

Photos from my birthday, they're in a funny number order cause that's just the way i scanned them, but i tried to link them kind of in cronological order

Two
Becca, me and Marc at the restaurant

One
Nice and sober, think this is while we were still at the restaurant

Eight
Marc and Christine

Four
Anna and me

Five
Marc and Christine

Six
Christine, me and Anna's head :D

Nine
Anna doing some sort of bunny rabbit impression

Seven
Me doing the bunny rabbit thing, no idea who that guy is, didn't know he was there at the time

Ten
Random oh so crappy disposible camera quality photo of me

Three
Photo taken to finish off the film, sitting on this couch in a club at about 2 am. I forgot to smile cause i was concentrating on trying not to shoot straight over our heads or down our tops or something

Comments

Number five is just screaming for a photoshopping. Looks like it was a lot of fun, see turning ** isn't so bad
dolly | 05.02.04 - 10:17 am | #

Such pretty little english roses! How do you guys manage that while drunk off your asses? Happy b-day, jae!
Cyn | Homepage | 05.02.04 - 10:25 am | #

It's that tongue again!
PC / CP | 05.03.04 - 8:28 am | #

yeah but it looks like it's coming out of my nose.
Jaymee | 05.03.04 - 1:12 pm | #