Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Poetry?

I went through my old blog entries and picked out a bunch of interesting sentences, then put them together to make a sort of poem type thing. I changed only a couple of words here and there, mostly to help things flow.




I did some laundry and some washing up,
That was as productive as today got.
I dried my hair with the parting all wrong
And got hit on in a kebab shop

A face smushed up against the steering wheel
It's only the cold but it's enough to make me feel
I have kind of a strange request
Now on Metro our topic is shaving rash

Today was cloudy with occasional rain
I miss the 90s but I like driving these days
It wasn't my fault, it was the light
"Because, like, I think you're gorgeous, right"

This restaurant operates a one sauce per meal policy
I shouldn't bother 'cause I'll hate my job anyway
The world is lacking carrots deepfried in batter
Ninety six regular crayons and a huge roll of paper


I should do the same thing with chat logs

No comments: