Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Awesome Finding

Photos taking a little longer than expected... sorry. It's really not that exciting sorting through, making minor level adjustments and adding borders to over 800 photos. Also I'm ill so you can't get mad.

Anyway, I just had to share this. I just found a notebook in my bedroom that I had when I was 10. I know the age exactly since I've written "My name is Amy. I am ten years old and I love Take That" on the first page.

Well flicking through it's mostly incomprehensible scribbles, plans for ingenious Home Alone style burglar alarms and short stories about nothing. One thing however, is utterly brilliant, in my humble opinion. It's a list of rules for some club or other. They're mostly average things, but nestled in among "No going over the top! (Being silly)" and "All rubbish in the bin!" I found, Rule Number Three;

"Don't Touch My Stuff"

Additionally, I have inexplicably drawn a picture of a man with no arms or feet wearing a top that says "Meat Loaf" just underneath the rules.

Ah to be ten.

4 comments:

arsifoofoo said...

"Don't touch my stuff"

This brings a tear to my eye.

Ankabout said...

Hehe that's cool jaym! Scan in some of the burglar alarms pics :D We wanna see...

Daniel Goodchild said...

I wanna see the picture of the man with no arms. Scan ! Now !

Anonymous said...

MY NAME IS AMY .. AND I LOVE TAKE THAT??