Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chinese New Year

I'm a bit behind on this post. A couple of weekends ago I went to the chinese new year celebrations in the centre of London. There was a photography competition going on so I was there with the camera and tried to get some nice shots. I have a feeling that 99% of the photographs entered into the competition will be of the red lanterns that were strung round everywhere and, honestly, it was a bit difficult to find anything to photograph beyond that which would "capture the day".

I don't think I'm going to enter any of these, but here they are anyway!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Crispy duck! Yum!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Shop and restaurant windows

Welp, that's it!

No comments: